Last week we took the kids to the Legacy Center and got a little bit of swimming in. Its always a good time at the pool, and it got us excited for summer. Ava is getting more and more daring in the water too, which is nice, but frightening all in the same. She us to be so afraid of the big bucket, every time it came splashing down she would RUN away as fast as she could, so I am happy to report she is now able to actually sit under it and enjoy the BIG SPLASH. Damon of course always has a blast when water is involved, this kid is a fish. 



At the party, Ricky the b-day boy got a nice little gift from his sis in law and thought we all needed to see it, so he gave us a little fashion preview, (I just about died laughing, I had to take a picture)needles to say, I dont know if I can look at him the same way again. :)
Sunday, we got a surprise visit from g-ma and trampa unck and the rest of the family. We got to have dinner together and catch up. Thanks for coming down we love having everyone over.
And to start my morning off today, Damon woke up in a HUGE panic. Let me back up a bit. He had another tooth loose and he has been waiting and waiting for it to fall out, he even had mr skinner try and pull it out it was so loose but he couldnt get a grip on it, so we told him to wait a few days and it would just fall out. so this morning, it fell out and this is how it went down
D- mom, mom wake up, the tooth fairy came and took my tooth and didnt even leave me money or a treat.
me- damon, calm down, I bet it just fell out in your sleep, it has to be somewhere.
D- no, really mom I looked everywhere for the tooth.
me- check in the couch, or under/ by my bed. (he fell asleep the couch and then came in got in my bed)
D- I DID, REALLY MOM I DID.
me- ok, Ill look for it in a minute ok.
after his panic attack was over, I found the tooth in the couch. Poor kid thought he got ripped off. hahaha.
Later on in the day he says, man I hope the tooth fairy comes tonight and brings me my new favorite treat, do you think she knows what it is mom. ME- Yeah, I am sure buddy, she knows EVERYTHING.
4 comments:
That is a BUSY weekend! Looks like you had way too much fun! Good for you! I could have done without the chaps image...LOL
Looks like fun! Is the Legacy Pool clean? I have always wanted to go but I wasn't sure on how clean it was. Your so good to always do fun stuff with your kids.
I think its as clean as a pool can get, and they have a kiddie section that I am sure Aiden would love. We seriously go at the least once a month, and have never had any problems. We are always looking for things for them to do, they get so crazy being indoors all day and night.
and Tristan, you know you loved that picture, hahah, kidding. I just couldnt resist posting it, he is crazy.
Don't you love it that they still believe in the tooth fairy so completely? I think it's because it shows parents their babies are still little, which we like, because it seems to go by so fast.
Post a Comment