SEA WORLD........
We took the kids this past weekend with Grandma and Trampa Unck. The kids absolutely LOVED it. Ava wanted to bring Shamu home with us to have him as a pet, and Damon wants to move to San Diego so its always warm and so he can go see the animals when ever he wants. I knew they would like it, but I didn't think they would love it like they did.
Unfortunately, we missed out on our outbound flight so we drove to Vegas Thursday. The good part about that was we got to see cousins. Damon and Ava were so excited to see Matt and Julie again. They just LOVE them, and of course Tom and Lisa TOOO... Thanks guys for letting us stay the night and keep you up for hours on end.
Unfortunately, we missed out on our outbound flight so we drove to Vegas Thursday. The good part about that was we got to see cousins. Damon and Ava were so excited to see Matt and Julie again. They just LOVE them, and of course Tom and Lisa TOOO... Thanks guys for letting us stay the night and keep you up for hours on end.


Friday we headed right to San Diego and meet my Mom and Norm at the hotel, then went straight to SEA WORLD. First things first, Shamu Rocks Show. Ava was laughing SOOOO hard when he splashed Tim and Damon, I thought she was going to fall out of her seat. Ava's got the map and ready to go.....
Petting the Stingrays.... Damon LOVED that....
Ava, putting sun screen on her Spongebob she just won.
Ava's Plane Ride........ So HAPPY....
6 comments:
I haven't been to Sea World in a loooong time! How fun! I am sure my girls would love it. We will have to make a trip down there sometime.
Looks like you had a great time! too bad to hear about the flight out, but at least you made it there! How fun for the kids!
Dude, Sea World rocks. I heart it. Looks like you guys had fun.
It looks like you guys had a great time. The weather looks like it was amazing too. Fun!
That looks like so much fun! I thought that the dolphins were the coolest. Have your kids seen "Free Willy"? If not they will have to watch it, especially after seeing Shamu.
Sounds like a fun trip. It is so nice to get away for the weekend. I am with Damon on that one. I would love to stay in the nice warm weather too.
Post a Comment