Mar 18, 2008

ROLLIN WITH MY PEEPS!

PEACE TO THE PEEPS.



How cute and fun are these for the kids. Monday it was too windy to go out and play, so we went to the store and got the goods to make little Peeps with Rides.
Damon loves anything to do with cars so I knew he would love this activity. Ava just wanted to play with her peeps until I rolled my over by hers and she then she just wanted to destroy them by having them crash into each other.

3 comments:

Tristan said...

Way cute and fun! Another use for my favorite treat!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

HOW FUN!!! Man I cant wait until mikey is alittle older to do that stuff. right now he would just eat them or smash them.. no patience at all. At least we are able to do the eggs! Smiles

Amber said...

Cute! I saw these in Family Fun Magazine and thought that they looked so cute to make and taste delicious!