Mar 12, 2008

THE BORDUM, THE FIGHTING.

You know its time to get out of house when kids start spitting on each other.

Today when Damon got home from school the kids immediately started to fight. Damon, telling Ava what to do, what not to do. As I am making some lunch and Ava comes in the kitchen crying,

me: what now?????
ava: damon just spit on me
me: WHAT?
ava: he did, he did, he really spit on me.
me: DAMON(yelling)
damon: what, she hit me in the nose.
me: ok, sorry she hit you, but we dont spit on people.
damon: " WHY NOT, ITS JUST SPIT"
me: (trying my ever so hardest not to laugh) damon, thats gross and it spreads germs and you just dont do it. now go to your room, and you too ava, you dont hit.
damon: but mom, blah blah blah, trying to talk his way out of being in trouble.
me: damon I dont want to hear another word from your mouth.
damon: "FINE THEN, I AM NEVER GOING TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN." with his hands to his sides and giving me the, if looks could kill glare.
me: GOOD, please dont.

not even a minute later,
damon: "mom".

The joys of motherhood, right, and all this happened just moments after I had just told them I was about to RIP my HAIR out and they were going to have a bald mom from the previous fight. I guess even the thought of my ugliness doesn't scare them straight.

After lunch I decided we needed to get out of the house. The sun was starting to come out, so we walked over to the church and jogged around the track. Damon rode his bike.
Holy Heck, AVA can run. This girl went around the track 2 times with me and didn't even stop. Hopefully it got rid of some of that energy she has TOO much of.

Other than today, and my 24 hour flu, its been so nice for the kids to be outside enjoying the weather, they really love being outdoors.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

My kids fight all the time! It drives me crazy. I had them close so they could play with eachother. Ya right! Let me know when you fined a crue for fighting.

Tristan said...

Katie is just old enough now that the fighting is starting with my kids! Ugh! I am going to go crazy I just know it!

Amber said...

What are you running for? I need to find someone who will run a marathon with me. Are you in?

Anita said...

Sorry to say Lindsay, but I am not sure any of us will ever find the cure for fighting, but what better way to keep us on our toes. Tristan its all down hill now, haha, kidding. I am just glad that they can still make me laugh about it all.
Amber, I am running to slim down my big bootie, but I have thought about a marathon a few times, key word being THOUGHT. Ill have to call you to talk about it