Mar 26, 2008

SAWYER'S NICKNAME GENERATOR!




For all you LOST fans.

Really though, he could probably call me what ever he wants and would still be sexy..... :)
MY NAME: CLOUDY...... probably fits me best since that is how I feel about my brain. I swear I dont remember anything anymore.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

ha ha ha...I saw this and then forgot to go back and do it. I am off, I will let you know what my boyfriend wants to call me in a sec.

Rachel said...

Mine is Lightbulb. What the crap? Of course, I'm pretty sure he would make lightbulb sound dang sexy.

Tara said...

He is eye candy for sure. Love the Sea World pictures. Looks like you had a lot of fun. You guys are good parents. Your kids are lucky.

Nikki said...

They can't kill him off because he's one of the best reasons people even watch the show! Sometimes when he says those little corny southern sayings I just laugh and think only he could pull those off and sound funny.

Also, loved the peeps. Great idea! Damon is so cute.

Amber said...

My name was bubblehead?!? Not sure what to think about that. Even with his greasy hair and gruffy face, he can call me whatever he wants.