Mar 18, 2008

EASTER EGGS.



So we are a little early, but we have a surprise for the kids this weekend, and so we did them earlier than we normally do.
As soon as I mentioned it, Ava was jumping up and down until the eggs were done cooking.
They LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

5 comments:

Tristan said...

Those are so cute! How fun! We have never done it with Maddie before, so this year is the first. Should be interesting!

Amber said...

Looks like Fun! I think we are going to skip that this year. I am afraid Aiden would think they are balls and throw them every where. Look at Ava's cute smile, what a doll.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

What a cute idea. I love that you do so many cute things with your kids. Can I have some of your patients? I am looking for someone to take family pictures. Do you still take them? I know that you are pretty busy. Just let me know.

Anita said...

Lindsay, I am still doing family photos, just let me know when you want to do them.