Mar 14, 2008

I HAD A DATE......

WITH THIS CUTIE LAST NIGHT,
To go see these this.
She was so so funny, she kept yelling at the bad witches, waiving at the princesses like they were waiving just to her, and was just filled with over all excitement. It was so fun to have a girls night with her. She wanted to go down and meet them all, but unfortunately that was not possible, but she soon got over that after we did a little shopping. The cutest was when she would lift up her new Belle doll high enough that she could "see the show" also, very cute. There was also this little girl in front of us, maybe 8 or 9 who turned around and yelled at Ava to shut up, (and yes, she said"shut up" it made me so mad, Ava was so happy and excited, but Ava held her own and just stuck her tongue out back at her.... normally I probably wouldn't condone this behavior, but the girl was a brat all night, she kept moving seats and getting in our way the whole night and we didn't say a word. So all I have to say is GO AVA.... But that didn't stop her from having fun, thank goodness. I asked her after what her favorite part was and she said BELLE of course, however, the whole way home all she talked about was Tinker Bell. I absolutely loved every minute of it.




4 comments:

Tristan said...

That is so cute and fun! So jealous! That show was here last weekend and I was going to get tickets last month, but with the move and all I totally forgot about it!

Ava looks so cute! And that stupid girl in front of you! I would not have been so nice! I would have told her to mind her own business! Her mom or parental didn't say anything to her??

Lindsay said...

A little girls dream! I wish I would have got tickets for Addy and me. I am glad you girls had fun.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

How fun is that! I bet she loved it and will be talking about it for days, so thats so fun to have a girls night out. Hopefully someday I will be able to do the same thing. Smiles

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I bet that Ava loved it! I tried to get some tickets to the matinée show for Abby, but I was too late -- we would have been in BFE or beyond... Abby would have thought it was the bomb!!! :)