I found it at the childrens place, but my cheapo inner-self cant let go of the $49.50 it costs to purchase it. I guess ill just have to dream of Ava wearing it for now.
So that is funny cause I just got home from the mall and I had it picked out for Reese.... that is until I looked at the price. It is so freakin cute, but that is a little spendy.
So cute! Dang that place. They lure you in with their cute clothes and then make you feel guilty by not buying them! Check out Target, when I was there last they had super cute summer dresses.
5 comments:
It is fabulous! It will go on sale soon! Love the new look for your blog!
So that is funny cause I just got home from the mall and I had it picked out for Reese.... that is until I looked at the price. It is so freakin cute, but that is a little spendy.
So cute! Dang that place. They lure you in with their cute clothes and then make you feel guilty by not buying them! Check out Target, when I was there last they had super cute summer dresses.
It is so cute! Just wait maybe it will go one sale.
I also coveted this dress. But give me a break? What kind of money trees do they think we have?
Post a Comment