Mar 26, 2008

BASEBALL....

Damon's in little league.... He is so excited to not be in tee ball, he refused to play. My AWESOME neighbor is the president of the American Fork baseball leagues and approved Damon to go in a year early, THANKS TANYA....

They started practices last week so here is a little sneak peak....



Usually I stay at every practice,(they practice 2x a week for an hour), but this week I was making dinner so I ran home, when I went to pick him up he had been hit in the mouth with the bat, and was bleeding all over. I guess they were trying him out for catcher, and instead he caught the bat in the mouth. Luckily, that isn't stopping him. I thought he was going to be soooooo freaked out and not want to go again, but he said he couldn't wait for practice on Saturday.....



4 comments:

Tristan said...

I think he's gonna do so well in baseball! He is such a cute kid!

Amber said...

Ouch! He is a brave boy to go back out and play. Atta sport!

Lindsay said...

Way to go Damon! That is so good that he wants to play. I couldn't get Ethan to play this year. You got one tough kid.

Rachel said...

He is a stud.