
I took these pictures of Damon for his yearly pictures for his b-day, and as I was working on them I about had a heart attack as I sat and looked at how much older he is looking. I cannot believe this is my little man, no one told me when I had kids that it would hurt this much to see them grow up. I just want my baby back, is that too much to ask.
Ok, Ok, So I do love watching my kids grow, it just makes me sad at how fast the time is going by.


3 comments:
OH. MY. GOSH. He is so cute. I love the first one. I took Mia's 6 year pictures a few days ago too. I about threw up when I realized how old she looked. How dare they grow up.
Wow, what a handsome guy he is. When I first saw that pic I couldn't believe how fast he has grown up. He is a grown boy! You did a great job taking these pics.
Anita - these are amazing. He is such a handsome boy. I guess it's all of us moms that seem to agonize ever time we realize just how quickly our kids are growing up. I've always assumed I was over the top . . . I mean, I've got a knot in my stomach just writing this . . . I cried when my NEIGHBOR'S kid went to kindergarten this year. Seriously . . . it's out of control.
And - the other thing that I've said before . . . you and Rach are so extremely lucky that your kids let you take such great pictures of them. I need to find a location and try to bribe Autumn so I can take some 3 yr pictures of her. Maybe I should just give up and take her to Kiddie Kandids. I think it's mommy as the photographer that's part of the problem (which doesn't give me a lot of hope for things to come)! If only you lived closer . . . I'd hire you!!!
Post a Comment