
Monday night we took the kids, with my mom and norm to see these guys play and do their show. I had never seen them before and found it quite entertaining.

D and Ava laughed alot too and actually made it through the whole game.

After D-man got to go court side and get a couple of signatures and pictures, he was so exicted



The whole way home Ava kept talking about their mascot, who we call GLOBIE, asking us if he could come to our house the next day so he could come play barbies with her, and that if he came to our door, we would have to let him in.
3 comments:
How fun!! That is so funny that Ava wants to play Barbies with "Globie"!
That looks like a lot of fun. I loved these guys when I was younger and had no idea that they were still around. You always do such fun things with your kids, it's great!
I love watching the globetrotters. Thats an awesome show to take the kids too. Looks like the kids had a good time with the grandparents. I cant wait until mikey get that age to do that kinda stuff with him. He wouldnt sit still for one second. Ha! Smiles
Post a Comment