Feb 10, 2008

PURSE TAG

So when I was tagged by TARA, I was a little worried. My purse, oh wow, because it is quite the mess, well until now, so Thanks, because it made me clean it.

The Purse.

The black hole.

WOW, did all that really fit in there. no wonder my shoulder has been hurting. :)

so if you cant see it all, a camera, wallet, purse, paint samples, heeley's wheels, my current book, coupons, bills, TONS of receipts that are about two weeks old, Tim's pay check, (I was wondering where that was) lots of SANITIZER, daily list, which should have been to clean out this mess, gum, pens, and other girly things.

So there you have it.

Rachel, Tricia, and Sarah. Your next.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

SWEET. I just cleaned mine out yesterday. :) And shiz, I still haven't bought the book. I am going to. TODAY.

Anita said...

Girl, you better get started, we only have 2 ok maybe 3 weeks till book club. I was hoping your purse was as messy as mine. I couldnt even find anything in it, i.e. Tims paycheck, which I probably should have cashed already. ahahha

Tristan said...

I don't really have a purse right now. Its a diaperbag, and that is a HUGE black hole!

Amber said...

Love the bag, love the accessories, love you.