Feb 21, 2008

Do you ever have?

One of those days where you get so much accomplished and you are just so proud of yourself?
dont ask how I did it with both kids home and Tim back to work, but some how it happened.

Ok, I know I am a big DORK, but I had the best CLEANING DAY EVER yesterday.

As soon as I got D out the door for school I started cleaning like a mad woman and tried to get some things organized.

I tossed, wiped, scrubbed, vacuumed,washed, folded, threw out the old, hung up the new, and even found some.

It was great.

And can I just say, If you are in the market for a new washer and dryer, I would suggest the new front loaders. Can I just say how GREAT these machines are. WOW, really, these things save so much time and can FIT so much in them. Tim got me a pair last week and I have never been more excited to do laundry in my whole life. What normally would have taken me days, took me hours, and that includes the LARGE bedding that normally would take two dryings.

To end my Awesome day, I even made it to Ava's dress fitting and even got the grocery shopping done.

on a side note, my one down fall was that when I got Ava back in the car I slammed my own finger in the door. Yeah, dont ask how, because I dont even know what I was thinking, so now today its all fat and sore. Id take a picture, but it my trigger finger....

To end the day, mr, skinner and I watched American Gangster. I was sleepy and only made it through half of the 3 hour long movie. Ill let you know how it is when I am finish. Its based on a true story, so I am curious to see how it all ends.

6 comments:

Tristan said...

You go girl!! What a good feeling! Well, except for the finger...hope that gets better! Ryan and I are planning to watch American Gangster this weekend. I am looking forward to it, I've heard nothing but good things.

Amber said...

I love days like that! You feel so good because you worked so hard. No wonder you fell asleep during the movie. We watched it in the theatre and it was pretty good. You will have to finish it.

Rachel said...

Dude...I haven't had a day like that in forever. I'm due dangit.

Lindsay said...

I don't get those days very often. That's asesome you go so much done. I remember reading your blog awhile ago about Ava. I love Addy to death but she is driving me crazy. The girl wont lisen. Any advise?

Sarah Lunt said...

I SERIOUSLY need one of those days! So glad to hear that they do happen...it's just been soooo long! sniff, sniff...

Nikki said...

It does feel so good to get lots done, but since I don't want the good feeling to get old or worn out, I try not to have those days too often.