So Ava and Damon play with the neighbor boy Aiden a lot, and yesterday was no different, UNTIL I went to send him home and Ava's door was locked. So I knocked, not thinking anything, but then I heard, "HURRY PUT YOUR SHIRT ON" I about died, so I hurried and unlocked the door to find my daughter completely NAKED under her bed. Of course I FREAKED out, which I probably shouldn’t have, but this girl is killing me. I always have problems keeping her clothes on, but this is enough. Needless to say I swatted her butt and yelled like a crazy woman and made her stay on her bed the rest of the night. I know, I know, I am the MEANEST Mom ever, and yes sometimes I spank my kids, but I just didn’t know what else to do. After I calmed down, I finally asked her what the heck she was doing, and she said " JUST KISSING MOM, GEEZ"What am I to do? I know kids do this, I’ve caught Damon doing it too, just not naked.
UPDATE:
Ava had promised me she will no longer take her clothes off for boys after she got in trouble.. Two day later my friend Kristal came over with her boys and they were racing and little miss thing got "HOT" and took her shirt off. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Good luck Girls, thats all I have to say. Hopefully, yours will do better than mine, but hey at least I can laugh about it now.
3 comments:
Snikies!! All normal things to come, I'm sure (especially since Autumn loves to run around the house and show her "naked bum" and occassionally even spread her cheeks for us . . . seriously, where would she even get that!? Not us, I promise). Unfortunately, I have no idea how you'd handle it. They never gave me my manual at the hospital. I already feel like I'm ruining my kids on a daily basis. Let me know what you leran about this. And - beautiful picture of Ava, by the way.
She is beautiful in the picture! I totally understand your reaction! I would have been the same way, I spank my kids once in a rare while too. Sometimes what else is there? Maddie doesn't really have any friends her age here in California. Maybe that will change now that we have moved to a more family friendly town. Its so hard at that age, I think it was probablly innocent but maybe bedroom should be off limits to play in? What did Laura say about it, I'm curious? Aiden is a cute kid!
Holy hell...kill me now. How will I manage three girls?
Post a Comment