Feb 1, 2008

HOW MUCH DO YOU RELY ON YOURS?

So a few months ago I was out shopping with my mom, and to make a long story short I had thrown my phone in the garbage while cleaning out my car. But let me tell you how crazy I was going for that HOUR that I couldnt find it. I went back into the store where I used it last, I was getting mad at the ladies, thinking they had it.I was crawling around on the floor, going in and out of ever dressing room, pacing back and forth, calling the phone over and over, I was a nutcase. Finally I remembered I had thrown stuff away on our stop at home before heading to Salt Lake. There it was, right on top.
There are even times when I miss place it at home and if I cant find it, and I start yelling at Ava. (I know, poor Ava, but she randomly takes things though.)


So I ask, How crazy am I? How much do you rely on yours?


So I ran into an old friend yesterday at the local wally world, and she was mad at me because she called me this fall and I told her I would call her back, and I forgot. Well she lost her phone and she lost my number so she had no way of getting ahold of me. I really did mean to call her back, but I just forgot, like I do alot of things. I just thought it was funny that she was upset, as I probably would have been too.


I dont know what it is but its like losing a wallet to me, and how sad is that. But honestly I dont know anyone's numbers, I couldnt even tell you my mom's (cell phone, which is what I call) because I am so use to the number system. I probably wouldnt even know my own if it wasnt for the fact that I have had the same number for the last 10 years.

3 comments:

Tristan said...

I go crazy too!! I don't memorize phone #'s anymore so I would be completely lost without it!

Rachel said...

I don't have any #'s memorized either. You are something else though, that phone is like permanently connected to your ear. You are so popular! ;)

Check your email after you read this post and call me with that cell that is attached to your ear.

Amber said...

I am the same way! However, since having Aiden I never know where my phone is because he thinks it is a car and pushes it around. But when I can't find it, panic sets in!