
So I just finished this two hundred page book, I cant believe how long it took me to read.
I bought it at the airport on our way out, and I read everyday while I was getting a tan in, but just couldnt finish it because I would fall asleep in the sun. I was going to finish on the plane ride back, but again, fell asleep. Tonight I picked it up again, and couldnt put it down.
It was quite neat, with interesting views, sweet love story and a little sadness. My dentist informed me that they made a movie out of it. I think I might head to the local blockbuster tomorrow and get it, along with the highly recommended "LOST " season one. If you are looking for an easy read I would recommend this book.
5 comments:
It's always nice to read a good book. I love your family picture. Who drew it for you? They did a great job. We are really into "Lost" too.
You had better start LOST, it is the most addicting show. I watched all the seasons while on Maternity Leave when I was a beached whale on the couch.
Never watched Lost before, and I'm not much of a book reader. I'm like you it puts me to sleep. I love the drawing of the family! Its awesome! Love it!
A beached whale huh, that is hard to believe, you are so tiny and cute.
Lindsay, the picture is by a local artist name CHUCK E CHEESE :) He's pretty good huh, you just sit at the machine and he draws you in about 5 minutes, haha. I just loved the way it turned out, and it only cost us $1.00.
Are you serious that you got that picture at Chuck E Cheese? That is incredible! I loved that book too. The author also wrote "Tuesdays with Morrey," which is another good read.
I agree with you about Amber not being able to look like a beached whale! Nice try, Amber. :)
Post a Comment