Thanks Goodness for Grandparents.... If it wasn't for them the Mr and I wouldnt get to do half the stuff we do. THANKS MOM AND NORM. We love you guys, and so do these guys......


--------------------~pool party up in the house, hahha this one kills me----------------------------------------

~they hit up Trampa's, Noorda Family Reunion~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Miss Ava opened her own hair salon, call now for bookings, I think she is filling up fast. :) ~

~she even has an assistant~



--------------------~pool party up in the house, hahha this one kills me----------------------------------------
~they hit up Trampa's, Noorda Family Reunion~--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Miss Ava opened her own hair salon, call now for bookings, I think she is filling up fast. :) ~
~she even has an assistant~-----------------------------------------------------------------------






~Mantua Reservoir. Lots of swimming and fishing, two of their FAVORITE things to to in one. LUCKY DAWGS!~






~Mantua Reservoir. Lots of swimming and fishing, two of their FAVORITE things to to in one. LUCKY DAWGS!~------------------------------------------------------------------
~a worn out girl~
~who woke up, UPSET~
~Oh, Trampa will make it all better~
~a worn out girl~
~who woke up, UPSET~
~Oh, Trampa will make it all better~---------------------------------------------------------------------------
~if you ever in Ogden check this place out, best Ice cream around~
~playing husband and wifeee... hahah dont ask~







1 comment:
Ava is too cute!!
Grandparents are awesome!! I'm glad the kids had a good time, and that you and Tim were able to get away by yourselves!
Post a Comment