Jun 29, 2009

San Juan, Puerto Rico

For our 10 YEAR annie, we did this.....

Toured Old San Juan, So beautiful...


How cool would it be to live in fun Studios like this.


Entering El Morro




The Forts of Old San Juan, Seriously so incredible to see the forts were actual battles took place.



Over Looking the Forts.. what a view.

Original maps etched in the walls, and check out the cannons below.


Click to enlarge.. This old guy was STRUTTEN his stuff. Hilarious

Our sweet entry way to our cool Villa/apartment.


Isnt he HOT!

6 comments:

Jamie Johnson said...

How fun! We might go there for christmas this year.

Rachel said...

Those are some awesome pics!! And YOU look HOT! I am so jealous you were at the beach! Congrats on your anniversary, and thanks for inspiring me! We have two years to go, but maybe we'll take a fun trip for our tenth too!

Tristan said...

I'm SO jealous!! You are one HOT mama!!

Amber said...

Congrats on 10 years! Your trip looks like it was so much fun. I love all the old buildings.

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. You look great! Happy ten years! We see lots of topless old women and the beach but I haven't seen any naked men yet.

Jen Paris said...

oh, I'm so JEALOUS! looks awesome!!!!!