One day not so long ago. Ok, Maybe a while ago...
We headed to Pleasant Grove for Huck Finn day with Kristal, Natalie and Kids.
~Here's the kids at the ghetto fabulous fishing pond.~
~then they headed over to the Sweet face painting booth~
~they even got to pony up~

~of course my kids cannot leave anywhere without getting dirty or wet and headed straight for the REAL fishing pond~
~then we hit up a local park and ate lunch~
~then they headed over to the Sweet face painting booth~
~they even got to pony up~

~of course my kids cannot leave anywhere without getting dirty or wet and headed straight for the REAL fishing pond~
~then we hit up a local park and ate lunch~ ~love these boys~
~later mr. skinner and I took the kids to see this... LOVED IT!~
~another night we attempted a bee's game, with Kristal, Rachel and Fam dam's, but again, Seattle Weather moved in and we left about half way through with soaking wet kids.
~We got to sit in on this SUPER AWESOME MOVIE~ cant wait to buy it, best of both worlds for Big D, hahaha.~
~one fine day it was Kristals b-day and we ADULTS headed to jump on it, Im going to call it Pee on it, because I basically pee'd my pants every time I jumped to hard. I know your all happy to hear about my bladder problems.
~the bunko ho's and I caught this flick after our bunko night. It was way better than I thought it was going to be, funny and cute!~
Cant forget my Datenight with the MR.... Seriously, a must see!

~later mr. skinner and I took the kids to see this... LOVED IT!~
~another night we attempted a bee's game, with Kristal, Rachel and Fam dam's, but again, Seattle Weather moved in and we left about half way through with soaking wet kids.
~We got to sit in on this SUPER AWESOME MOVIE~ cant wait to buy it, best of both worlds for Big D, hahaha.~
~one fine day it was Kristals b-day and we ADULTS headed to jump on it, Im going to call it Pee on it, because I basically pee'd my pants every time I jumped to hard. I know your all happy to hear about my bladder problems.
~the bunko ho's and I caught this flick after our bunko night. It was way better than I thought it was going to be, funny and cute!~
Cant forget my Datenight with the MR.... Seriously, a must see!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun summer so far. How is your burn from your accident? And the car? Any woman who has had kids has the same problem with jumping.
Dude...my boobs like hu-freaking-mongous in the picture. I'm just saying...
Post a Comment