Jun 10, 2009

ALL ABOUT HER.......

My little Miss turned 5 this week, and man was she EXCITED!

We hosted a FANCY NANCY PARTY.

We set up stations

one was Glitter Toes:
where my fabulous mom, and I painted toes and nails.
second was hair station,
where my gorgeous sister and niece fancied up their do's, while snacking on some candy.

HUGE THANKS, to Mom, Kris and Kelsy, I couldnt have pull this off without you. I LOVE YOU GUYS, you ROCK!
then of course over to the cake station:

is anyone else dying over this cake??? My awesome and talented friend Tricia made it, I hear it was quite YUMMY!
I almost didn't want to cut into it.
If you ever need a cake I have her number, you wont be disappointed.

I also put together some cute party favors. I found a SWEET deal on some DG knockoffs just for kids.The colors were PERFECT. Dont they look so FANCY in them.
over at the gift station, she fancied with a new bike, a fancy purse and wallet, a ever so adorable swimsuit, a new atm bank, polly pockets, a grand station of bead making materials, a sweet new barbie and ken doll, a new baby game for her ds, some really fun and creative doll makers, little pet shops galore, a terrific new Hannah Montana watch, some rockin bratz dolls, lots of fancy clothes, and shoes, fun and messy makeup, lotions, and more
Some fun facts about Miss A

She is ALL girl, she knows what she wants and she knows how to get it.
She loves to swim, she lives in her swimsuit all summer long,
she can shop, as long as its for her.
she is a DADDY's girl 100%
she loves to sing, sometimes I think more than she loves to dance.
she is even good at remembering the lyrics.
she loves to perform in front of people,
she changes her clothes 10 times a day,
she thinks MILK is a MEAL,
she is good at repeating the pledge of allegiance, over and over and over,
she loves to stick her head out the window while driving down the road,
she loves to swing... on her stomach,
she LOVES Justin Timberlake,
she love to sing PINK's songs at the top of her lungs,
she loves watching videos on you tube,
she wants a puppy, but mom wont let her have one,
she also wants to move to Vegas, so she can see her cousin Julie everyday,
she can get me angry and have me laughing all in the same moment,
but most of all SHE IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST and BEST things in my life,

5 comments:

Tristan said...

Look at all those adorable girls! Maddie had a blast and she LOVES her D&G sunglasses!! Thanks for showing the girls a good time!

Tricia L said...

I want that birthday party! Geez! What a lucky girl! Your pictures make the cake look better than what it really was, so thank you. And thanks for the props.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Looked like a fun time for Ava! Im sure all the friends were excited to get all dolled up.

Jamie Johnson said...

That looked like such a fun birthday party. Your so lucky to have a daughter, to do fun stuff like that with. I love the picture with all of the girls in their sunglasses.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Ava! That looks like such a fun, girly party! You are such a good mom & so creative.