Jun 7, 2009

this is what happen when you talk back at my house...


hahah, kidding, but I got your attention,,, didn't I.

We have a really bad Mosquito problem around these parts, and apparently miss Ava is allergic to them. NO JOKE.

Her poor face got attacked and she had to walk around like this for a few days, I felt so bad for her.

the first day she just looked like her forehead got hit with a bat,

the second day it got worse

and by day three she couldnt open her right eye and it traveled over to the left side of her face.

I dont even think these pictures do it justice to how bad it was, hahha.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Poor Girl!! The mosquitos are so Terrible!! Ava and some of her friends helped me catch Dixie the other day, she is so cute.

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, the poor little thing. That looks like it hurts! We have had mosquitoes so bad also. Stupid little bugs!!

Tristan said...

Poor Ava!! I hope there is something you can do for it! Like a medicine or something. I read online somewhere that if you take Mouth Wash like Listerine and put it in spray bottle and spray your yard, house, patio...whatever that the bugs actually stay away. I have not tried it, so I don't know if it is true...but maybe worth a try?