The day after the Mr. and I got back from our sweet VACA to San Juan I headed to the local wally world to pick up a few things with Big D.
On our way home some nice fella was in a hurry and cut me off, and I slammed right into him. Luckily Damon was ok and I only walked away with a nice chemical/friction burn from the airbag.
The only thing I remembered for days was just YELLING at Damon to hurry and get out of the car because I thought it was on fire. The car was totalled... of course right, because we just payed it off two months ago.
and of course the "nice fella" does not have insurance.
WHY PEOPLE, WHY... WHY would you NOT carry car insurance. Id rather go hungry than to not be covered. Im sure he is going to hate my insurance lady once she gets through with him.
This was our sweet rental car, that I refused to drive. Ava on the other hand couldnt get enough of the sunroof and wanted the Mr. to roll her around the neighborhood so she could waive to everyone.
2 comments:
That looks like it hurt, really, really bad! Was it as bad as it looks?
By the way, I forgot to respond back in your email awhile ago, of course you can link my blog here, lol!
holy crap Anita. that sucks!!!! I'm sorry, glad you're okay, but that burn looks horrible...hope it's getting better.
Your blog is super fun to read, love it.
Post a Comment