Jul 5, 2009

Our 4th of JULY SPECTACULAR weekend.

Started off at the Drive-in movies with the Sandberg Family.
We threw an old couch on the back of the truck and saw Iceage ?(what number are they on again) and Night at the Museum 2.
The kids were having fun going back and fourth from truck to truck and eating a whole tub of red vines. hahah.



you cant quite tell, but these girls were dancing the night away.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cul-de-Sac of FIRE.


My Awesome friend Natalie and her Family invited us over to their neighborhood party.


Her cool neighbor, who happens to look like Ben from LOST, hosted a really fun evening of dinner and fire works. THANKS guys!


Love this one.


The Mr. and me.



Who do you think she likes more???mom or dad. :)


Natalie's Neighbor had a bunch of boxes the kids got to decorate for a parade.

Big D working on his.

All done.

Were Ready!






Mr. Skinners MAN SPARKLER. Compliments of Mr. Allan.


2 comments:

Tricia L said...

Could you look anymore gorgeous! Gosh! You look SO HAWT! Jealousy is coursing through my veins. I miss you. We need to go do something...but I don't have a car anymore. :( Sad stuff.

Rachel said...

Ava is just practicing for when she will be a beauty queen and has to be in all those pesky parades!!
I wanted to see a pic of Ben from Lost! I am assuming you are a Lostie?!
I was going to ask you if many people are buying the JetBlue month pass/ticket thing, that sounds like an awesome deal. Is there a catch??