Jul 20, 2009

Island Park, Idaho

SKINNER FAMILY REUNION 2009
We had a blast in Idaho, who knew it could be so fun.. kidding.
Really though, its beautiful.
Damon said it was one of the "best VACATIONS EVER"
The kids had free reign to do what they wanted, and they loved it, not to mention they got to do it with their awesome cousins.
mr. skinners brother,Bill. Well his wifes Family has land up in Island park with TWO fantastic cabins on it.
We played games.
This was sweet because I got to smear shaving cream on the boyfriend, and then the kids got to toss Cheeto puffs on his face. Every game you won you got points and at the end the big prize was given out. Came in second or third on this one, cant remember.

Then the boyfriend got to hold a donut on a string while I tried to eat it, Pretty funny stuff, and hard I might add.

Then we all were given FROZEN shirts and had to unthaw them and someone on the Team had to put it on. WE TOOK FIRST here... go boyfriend, its your birthday...hahah, kidding.



We did A TON of riding. We couldnt keep Big D off of his wheeler.

me out riding with boyfriend and all the other guys. couldnt help my self.




Hittin some sweet water...
some nights we stayed up late playing Rockband, the kids played while we all slept in. love the picture of the kids.we had sweet campfires and lovely dancing performances by Ava and Julie.
Then Papa Tom gave all the men and boys. (wait I mean all the BOYS) Nerf guns.
some nights they played basketball
during the day Granny Jen had craft projects
and Uncle bill hooked them up with even more sweet wood projects from Lowes. Thanks Uncle Bill.
and when they couldnt ride the 4 wheelers anymore, you would find them doing this..
Thanks for the GREAT time Skinners we loved seeing everyone and cant wait to do it again.
ps. mr skinner is now my boyfriend, because we are offical like that. :)

4 comments:

Tristan said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!

Tara said...

I love all the games! So fun. I have always wanted to go to Island Park. Glad you had fun with your kids and your boyfriend!

Rachel said...

Man I wish my family reunions were that much fun!
I saw Damon with his friends at the park last night. Noah was playing on the stairs and I said we would let the big boys have reign over the park...Damon said "oh it's ok, he can stay". It was cute. I told him it was getting time for Noah to go to bed, but maybe next time. He said he was enjoying school so far.

Karen P said...

Amazing. How many people were there? This sounds like one well-planned family reunion. Way more fun than the ones I've been to (shhhh). :)