That's so funny. I remember when my brothers taught me to climb the walls between the hallway. Just like you guys use to do. They are just Normal kids with Normal ideas. I would worry if they didn't do things like that. I love Ava's face when she realizes you are watching. lol
She is so cute that you probably have a hard time being mad at her. I have a feeling that Reese is going to be teaching Kenadee a lot of naughty things....
Hey you, it was nice to see you found us. we miss seeing you at the softball games. I can't believe you have kids old enough to climb the fridge. I'll have to put you on our friend list so we can check in.
8 comments:
Halle has that one down too. What is it with these kids????
FYI-the deleted post was me. I need to check my grammer before hitting publish!
That is so funny! Monkey kids!
That's so funny. I remember when my brothers taught me to climb the walls between the hallway. Just like you guys use to do. They are just Normal kids with Normal ideas. I would worry if they didn't do things like that. I love Ava's face when she realizes you are watching. lol
She is so cute that you probably have a hard time being mad at her. I have a feeling that Reese is going to be teaching Kenadee a lot of naughty things....
Hey you, it was nice to see you found us. we miss seeing you at the softball games. I can't believe you have kids old enough to climb the fridge. I'll have to put you on our friend list so we can check in.
Kenadee tagged Ava.
So, are there treats on top of the fridge? What inspired the climb?
Post a Comment