May 13, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!


I know you all think you have the greatest, coolest, moms, but that's just because you didn't grow up with mine :)
Ok, ok. so your moms are cool too, but really, I love this woman to death. I love talking to her everyday one the phone, sometimes ten times a day. I love hearing her laugh, I love seeing her smile, I love that she always understood me and still does, even though she may not always agree, she still listens, I love the way she smells, I love the way she talks, I love the way she loves my kids the same way as her own, I love her power and will to never give up even when life gives you lemons(which she had been given ALOT) I love EVERYTHING ABOUT her, and Im so THANKFUL I have you in my life.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Mom, I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

You are your Mother are beautiful!

Linda Unck said...

Aww!!! You bring tears to my eyes. I know that you know how much I Love you and how much I depend on you and your wise words. You are a Beautiful daugher inside and out and I am so thankful that you are MY DAUGHTER. I couldnt imagine life without you. You are my rock and the most WONDERFUL MOM to my GRANDKIDS you have build wonderful memories with them and they will cherish their time with you always. And they will always know how much you love them.