May 13, 2008

A FEW THINGS.

So I don't know about the rest of you, but when I refer to days--------- Every day that has passed is the "OTHER" day to me.

So with that being said.....


The other day or in this instant the other night..... (before my brother got married,almost two weeks ago) I got a night out with this girl......

for a bachelorette party.... We went to the Olive Garden, (which I had forgotten still existed since having Ava, but is now very well remembered.) and had a fun and fancy dinner and a night of talking girly talk.


THEN, the "OTHER DAY" when we actually had a WARM day in MAY, go figure, the kids begged to jump with the water on, so who was I to say no. Who knows when the next warm MAY day may be to have such an opportunity.


THEN, the "OTHER DAY" my handsome son,

made me this

at school for MOTHERS DAY...... How fun I am going to have with this. I don't think there is a better gift. :)


THEN, the "OTHER DAY" was actually MOTHERS DAY!
and so we headed to my MOTHERS house for a sleep over, and during our stay we went and saw this.......

No comments: