May 19, 2008

DANCE, DANCE, DANCE....



Ava had her first official dance recital Saturday night, and wow is this girl a performer. She did so AWESOME and was so excited to finally be on the stage "like the big girls." She surly didn't take after her mom in the stage fright department. She was up there with so much excitement and was jumping around before the music even started.


They danced to April Showers from Bambi movie, it was darling. I could have watched her dance all night long.


{blowing kisses with daddy}


{excited about her "beautiful" flowers daddy got her}





{Thanks Grandma, Trampa and Aunt Kris for coming}

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ava looks so cute. I love the pictures. She looks like a realy natural.

Amber said...

How cute is she all dressed up in her little outfit. She is a super star already. Keep her in dance for as long as she will let you, it will pay off in the long run!

Rachel said...

Dude, I am putting Halle in her dance class TODAY. Seriously. How cute is she?

Tristan said...

So adorable!! Maddie has her dance recital the end of June. I can't wait! It is so cute to watch her dance during her class!

I love that Tim gave Ava some flowers! That is just so sweet and cute!

Nikki said...

Wow, she is soooo cute! She definitely looks in her element!

Luana said...

Oh my gosh Anita, those are darling pictures of Ava. Your kids are growing up too fast. I think it is time to bring a baby back into the family! JK :-)