May 22, 2008

AVA

Ava was TAGGED by her cute friend KENADEE

FIVE THINGS ABOUT AVA.................



5. She has MANY personalities, really, sometimes more than I can handle, but we love them ALL. She has a great imagination and lets it run wild, which we also love. She is very outgoing and blunt, a little too blunt sometimes ( on numerous occasions have told people in the store they are either fat or ugly, no lie) She knows what she wants and knows how to get it. And with that she loves to Sing and Dance all throughout the house all day long.


4. She LOVES clothes, shopping for them trying them, trying them on and telling me whether or not they are "STYLISH." She loves shoes, especially high heel ones. She hates to wear pants and would much rather be in a dress, skirt or shorts. COMPLETELY OPPOSITE OF HER MOTHER.


3. She has a MILK ADDICTION, a serious one, usually I can use at as a negotiation tactic when needed. and once it is at her mouth she does not usually come up for air until it is completely GONE.


2. As "stylish" as she is she HATES to get her hair done, if she sees the brush she is usually running and hiding,( this is where the milk comes in) However, once it is done she will usually stand in the mirror for 10 minutes looking and talking to herself.


1. By far she is a DADDY's girl and second a GRANDMA LINDA's girl. She will rarely ask for me and will cry out for them. Which I now find oddly strange being that the first year of her life I couldn't even leave the house without her. Even if she was napping the second I walked out the door she knew I was gone and would wake up SCREAMING her head off.


Thanks Kenadee for thinking of Ava, This was fun. It was nice to sit and really think about them and not just the stuff we do. Ava is a joy and I love her to peices.


Ava tags: Damon of course, Aiden T, and Maddie C.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Thanks for tagging Maddie Ava! We will have to sit down and do that together one night this week!

Ava is adorable! I think she is more like her mother than her mother thinks!

Amber said...

What a cute girl. Are you tagging my little Aidy Cakes?