Five things about Damon:
5. He loves video games, I thought for a long time he was not going to be one of those kids, but this last year he has gone from dump trucks and bikes to "watch me" beat dad at HALO or win you at a game of GUITAR HERO. His new favorite game, LEGO STAR WARS.
4. As with Ava I assume that he is a DADDY'S boy, but when it all comes down to it I am the one he wants to snuggle with at the end of the night. I love our early morning talks and snuggles. We have a "POSITION" and he will tell me if its not right, and I love when he says, " is it ok to wake you up so we can tell stories." He loves to hear about when he was younger.
3. He is an ARTIST. He loves to draw, which I had to discover at his school because I am so crazy about letting them do arts and crafts because of the clean up. He loves creating stuff, especially with his Lego's.
2. This kid has great coordination skills, he was riding his bike at 18 months, no lie, (Tim, bought it and I laughed) little did I know he was be so good. By the next summer he was two wheeling it. He loves to scooter and skate, he now asks to go to the skate park to "ride" with the big guys. In fact I took him and his friend the other day, and at first they wouldn't even get out of the car because they were so intimidated, but once they were out there they didn't want to leave.
1. Most kind hearted kid you'll ever meet, (unless his "crazy" sister is "annoying" him) He is shy at first, but once you get him going he has a lot to say. He is so knowledgeable, and he amazes me all the time. He gets his feeling hurt easily, but I love that about him, (most days :) haha..
Really though, He is a cool kid and I am so proud to say he is mine.
4 comments:
He really is the sweetest boy ever! He's such a cool kid!
It's so nice that he's kind-hearted because #1- he'll probably always be the biggest kid in his class, and #2- he's so cute he'll always be popular with the ladies.
What a great kid!
What a sweet tribute to your baby boy. And when he is 30 years old, in your eyes he will still be your baby boy! That never changes. ;-)
It worked finally! Love your blog! and a girls trip looks so fun!
Post a Comment