May 6, 2008

IMAGINATION......


OR SHOULD I SAY IMAGINARY..

AVA HAS NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE IMAGINARY FRIENDS. YES THAT'S RIGHT... SNOW WHITE, RED RED HOOD, AND CINDERELLA. I KNOW HER NAMES ARE NOT THAT ORIGINAL, BUT THEY SURE DO GO EVERYWHERE AND DO EVERYTHING WITH HER. TODAY THEY HAD TO SHOWER WITH HER AND SHE HAD TO WASH THEIR HAIR AND CLEAN THEIR FEET. SHE ALSO WAS TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO FEED THEM BREAKFAST... (YEAH, I WASN'T ABOUT TO MAKE 4 BOWLS OF CEREAL. :)


YESTERDAY SHE SET UP CHAIRS FOR THEM OUT SIDE AND HAD A CONVERSATION WITH THEM FOR ABOUT A HALF HOUR... (OH HOW I WISH OUR VIDEO CAMERA WAS NOT BROKEN)THEN THEY DID A LITTLE DANCE....

6 comments:

Rachel said...

That is hilarious. None of my kids have ever had an imaginary friend. I think it would be fun to watch them "play" with them. Perhaps Emma will have one.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

That is too cute! I love how their imaginations are. So cute! Thats too bad you were not able to get it on video.

Tristan said...

Wow, she is little miss popular in the imaginary world! At least she is entertaining herself! I think it is really cute and totally normal!

Summer said...

i am so excited your blog is totally working now. I have no idea what happened before but it works so I can start commenting on all your cute stuff! Jason says hi by the way!

Summer said...

I just realized you are a way good photographer...can you give me some pointers.....i try to do photography. Your pics are amazing..I have the canon d10 an I can shoot in manual and all that but i have questions about your pics...the train ones! Did you photo shop those??? what did you do to those! They rock!

Nikki said...

Get a new video camera, woman.