Dec 29, 2007

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO..

Ava had her Christmas dance program last week, and she was such a doll. There were a few times she came to me to "tell me a secret" .... So the secret you might ask? well They had Santa come in and since she meet the REAL Santa at the mall, she knew this one wasn't real. SO as soon as he walked in the room Ava yells " that's not the real SANTA, that is just some guy" immediately following bursts of CRY's.. I felt so bad for some of those little girls... So through the rest of the program Ava had to keep coming to tell me the "SECRET"Damon did such an AWESOME job. He is a cute little singer... I just love watching these little ones. After we got to bring him home, and he was so EXCITED about the school break. Everyday since, he asks, do I have to go back tomorrow,-no-, oh good, cuz I like hanging out with you guys. =) So I later realized I didnt take a whole lot of still pictures, because we were recording, so MOM if you got some, send them over. I cannot believe this is all I have!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ava looks so grown up in those dance pictures. I'm going to need you to tell her to knock that off. How dare our babies get big!

Luana said...

Anita,
Ava is such an adorable little girl. How weird is it that she is so light and Damon is dark. You got the best of both. Cute cute kids!

Tristan said...

Look how big Ava and Damon are!! They look so great! Its was so fun to recieve your Christmas card, and I am so excited that you have a blog and we can keep in touch better! I am so happy to see you are doing well!