Saturday after work we headed to the mall. The KIDS were so excited to see SANTA. Ava just couldn't wait to tell him she wanted baby alive. I thought for sure it was going to be barbies, but no, baby alive. Damon is still asking for guitar hero and HEELEY'S... Pretty simple I guess.. Its a good thing, because I wasnt about to go shopping again.Call me el cheap'o, but I swear the price for the x-mas pictures with Santa go up every year, so I was glad to have remembered my camera. I think this picture is even better than the one I BOUGHT last year. :)
Tonight was my nephew's MIKEY's one year B-Day... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! He is just so dang cute that kid. He had the cutest little Monkey cake that his mom made and a Monkey pinata. So, so cute. Unfortunately I was unable to get pictures because something is wrong with my little Sony camera, which I am going to have to go take back tomorrow.. For some reason it keeps shutting off and the zoom lens stays out.

4 comments:
We still haven't seen Santa this year I need to get on that. It looks like you have been having alot of fun lately.
GREAT PICS! Its was good to see what you guys have been up and that all is going great for you. Sure have missed you. call me sometime. 815-7225 Desa
DESA, Whooo.. Its so good to hear from you... I will call soon. Love ya and MISS YA.
We should have went when you went to see santa. we fell into the trap of paying 14.95 for the pictures. Cute cute, same santa as Mikeys! Ha! Smiles
Post a Comment