2 round trip tickets to LasVegas: compliments of jetBlue.
2 days with no kids: big THANKS to grandma and grandpa Unck.
2 days with great company: THANKS Tom,Lisa and kids.
One FABULOUS weekend with my HOT husband: PRICELESS........
Tim and I took off for the weekend, and had an awesome time... Dane Cook was quite funny, and we stayed out pretty late, which was fun. It almost felt weird ahahah... We Stayed at my bother and sister in laws, which was cool. They just moved there back in June and we haven't been out yet to see their GORGEOUS home. It was fun to hang out with them again, we really do MISS them here in Utah. My Mom and Norm kept the kids for us, THEY are so good with them and FANTASTIC entertainers for them. The kids always have fun at tranpas and gramas house. Thanks again guys, we love you all..... Tim and I finally used one of the many benefits that come with working for jetBlue... FREE FLIGHTS... It was nice to not have to pay for it... I just kept thinking how much the person next to me probably just paid for that seat, and I am sitting here for FREE.... :) hahha it was great....
It is nice to be back home though.... although I am not looking forward to the cooking and cleaning, but I am happy to see there little faces.
It is nice to be back home though.... although I am not looking forward to the cooking and cleaning, but I am happy to see there little faces.
I just had to post this... Tim and Tom went to one of Tom's buddies and had a little jam session. I just love to see Tim play... Just dont tell him I posted it. ahhahah
2 comments:
Sweet - wish you guys were here. Then Tim and I could jam all the time! It was fun having you... make sure you come again soon!
I know, how cool would that be. Maybe someday... :)
Hopefully we will see you soon.
Post a Comment