
Little man started Karate this week. At first he was so "SHY,"(yes, those were his own words..)
Poor kid is left handed so he kept getting confused when the teacher kept telling him use the other hand. I finally told him and he got it, but it was cute anyhow. I am just glad to have him in something active for the winter. He goes twice a week, which he is pretty excited about. Today he asked if it was time to go again. Glad the kids got motivation.
2 comments:
Anita, I just found your blog and it's so cute. Looks like your family is doing great. Wish we could visit this Christmas but we're stuck in Ohio! :(
Sarah, I am glad you found it. I thought I emailed it out to you, but who knows. What I do and think always never seems to go hand in hand.
Post a Comment