Dec 17, 2007

over the weekend

we took the kids to Fat Cats BOWLING. Ava was so dang cute, she would carry the ball, drop it on the floor and push it, I think it went one mile an hour. Damon was having a blast and happy that he was kicking moms butt. Tim of course was laughing too, He just thought it was so funny I was being beat by a 5 year old.


Saturday Tim and I went to finish up some Christmas shopping, well what I thought would be finishing up, but we ended up buying stuff not on the list. After a little shopping, we went to see

This movie was so intense, it was great. If you get a chance go see it, you wont be disappointed. We left the movie theater and everyone was so quite, it was kinda weird.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Saw this movie, I thought it was freaky! It was fun though!