Jul 3, 2007
Camping
We took the kids camping this past weekend up in American Fork canyon. Let me tell you how scared I was. I know that the odds of us getting in a car wreck are greater than getting attacked by a bear, but I was still a little worried. We were suppose to go the whole weekend, but luckily Tim worked late Friday night, so we just went one night. The kids had a blast. They are already talking about going again. I wasn't too sure how well Ava would do. We have only taken her once before, but she did great. I too am looking forward to many more camp outs. We also bought the kids new fishing pools. So when we got there they were ready to roll, I thought it was getting late so I told them they would have to wait til morning, so they just played with the pools all night long. Ava was great. She actually kept her little fake, rubber fish on and thought she was doing great, it was the cutest thing. I think the funniest part of the trip though, was when she woke up in the middle of the night saying"mom, I am freezing, so freezing." then she came and snuggled next to me. The plan was that the kids would sleep in the middle of us, but SOMEHOW, Tim, in the night ended up in the middle and poor Ava was on the end with no covers. :) He's pleading the fifth, its OK Tim, we forgive you. I thought it was rather strange too though that our friends woke up saying they were sweating all night. Lucky them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment