
Thanks to my Dad, we spent a fun filled day at
LAGOON. It was his work company party, with lunch included, bonus for me, so I didnt have to worry about packing them. :) The kids had so much
FUN. I couldnt get over Ava's facial expressions, they were the best. I tried to capture a few, but its kinds hard when you are on the ride with her. I took her on the ride that is like the ROCKET, but they call it dinosaur drop and lady bug something. I thought she would be scared, but she wanted to go again and again,and Damon too. As soon as Damon learned he could ride the
COLOSSUS, it was all over for the kiddie rides for him, He had a blast and thought he was pretty cool riding all the big guy rides with DAD. He was a little too short for the Rocket so he just to stand by and watch mom, grandpa, and Leyla take off.


What a good day for swimming too. Right after lunch we headed off to lagoon a BEACH, it was seriously perfect timing with the heat. I had a great time just chillin in the LAZY river and hanging out with AVA. Towards the end she wanted to just lay on me because she was getting tired, poor thing. Damon had a BLAST going down the slides again. I dont want Ava to grow up, but I cant wait til she can come along, she really gets excited about this kind of stuff and I hate leaving her out.
Sunday was a nice lazy day, and Tim was exhausted, so to try and keep the kids quite while he slept in I got the kids some aprons earlier this week and I let them paint them. It was fun to see their little artistic abilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment