Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY, and normally I wouldnt even talk about it, but I had such a great day I just had to write it down. I started the day off at the GOOD THINGS UTAH show with my Mom, and five of my girl friends, Misty, Rachel, Kristal, Laura, and Misty. It was so cool to see how the show works and it was fun being in the audience. Of course they said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me, and I was so embarrassed because I broke out with a GIANT cold sore above my lip the day before. One of the highlights of the show was when they said happy birthday to Rachel and put the camera on her and it wasnt even her b-day( they got the wrong chick) it was cute. We ended the show with seven peaks passes, whooo, and meeting the nice ladies of the show. They are just so nice and cute, what a fun job to have.
After the show we headed to lunch at the Red Iguana in SLC. It was pretty tasty I must say. They were in the cooking segment of the show so we thought we would try them out. Then it was off to Gardner Village for some window shopping. I had never been there before. They have some of the cutest little stores. I got some great ideas for Bunko and Christmas gifts. After that we headed off to the South Town Mall for some real shopping. It was so nice to shop for clothes without the kids. At times I almost felt weird because it felt like something was missing. It was great though. To end the day of shopping we headed to IKEA. I just love that store. I got some really cute things for such a great price. You really cant go wrong there, I think. Once I got home, My lovely Mom had dinner all ready for me and all my brothers and sisters came to visit. It was nice to get together with them and chat a little. I just want to say Thanks to all especially my Niece Kelsey for watching my kids ALL day long and for such a GREAT, FUN, and EXCITING day. I couldnt have asked for anything better.
No comments:
Post a Comment