Aug 6, 2007

haircuts,dance, gymnastics and more

I am such a slacker on the entry's here. I am going to try and do better. It seems I always end up writing a novel every time because I don't do it as often.


Ava ended her summer dance last week, and started gymnastics two days later. It will be interesting to have her in both next month, but I am sure she will love it. She was a little shy at first going to gymnastics, which was strange because she went to dance no problems. After a while she warmed up and was having a great time. I just love seeing her learn and have fun. I am still trying to decide if I should put her in pre-school, but our schedule is so crazy already I just don't know.

Ava also got her first hair cut last week. I was so nervous because it is such a battle everyday just to do her hair. You bring out the brush and she takes off running. Every time we take D to get his hair cut too she says I am NOT getting mine cut right mom, cuz I am NOT. So I was watching Good Things Utah one day and saw they had this cute place called Cookie Cutters, which is hair cuts for kids. So I bought the deal and took Ava. It was a really cute place, they had the cutest seats, like airplanes and cars, they also had a T.V., and game system for every chair, so Ava was able to watch Strawberry Shortcake and draw while she got her hair done, and
Damon played Tony Hawk . They loved it, the only problem is I dont want to have to drive there every time, its in Draper, but I just might have too. After they got a balloon, cookie cutter and a sucker.

This was just so cute, I had to write it down. The other day D was in the junk drawer and found some of the sticky putty stuff you use to hang stuff. I dont know what its called, but any how, he started putting it on every finger and then I asked what are you doing. He just looked up at me and said with the most cutest and serious face ever "This stuff is really sticky, so I am going to climb the wall like Spider Man" I wanted to laugh, but I didnt want to hurt his feelings, so I said cool, let me take a picture so we can show dad, but dont get mad if it dont work because you might be to heavy for the stuff, Spider mans stuff is alot stronger. He just said ok, and went over to the wall. As we all know the results, he was still happy when it didnt work, and laughed along with me.

These are the moments I live for.

No comments: