
Today, Misty and I took the kids to the Kangaroo zoo for the Good Things Utah
playdate. I was just excited to only have to pay half price, but the kids were excited to go again. Damon said on the way home" I have been four times, right mom", then he continued to name off the friends he has gone with. Then he says, now we need to invite..... and named off ALL of his other friends. I was just laughing, and said yeah maybe someday buddy. We had a great time, all the kids did great, and I was quite impressed too with Damon when a kid came over and called him a name, and instead of punching him, he went and told a worker.... This is something he is not use to and I
wasnt sure how he would react. Good job D, I am so proud of you.


When Tim got home, he asked me out on a DATE......wahooo... so I got a babysitter at the last minute... THANKS EDS for watching the kids for the second time today. Oh I forgot to mention my brother watched the kids this morning while I went out to an interview with JET BLUE. Good stuff, with good benefits... Anyhow, back to the date..... So we went to see....

... Matt Damon did such a great job, just as he did in the two previous
Bournes. I would recommend it to everyone. LOVED it. Thanks babe!
1 comment:
I want to see that movie. I need a date night!
Post a Comment