
Ok, Ok.. I know how slow I am. Life is busy as always, and I dont see it slowing down any time soon. So whats new with us. Well Damon starts school on Tuesday, and I am so nervous. I am not ready at all. He already thinks he is ten and I am sure school is going to just emphasize that. He goes for his assessment tomorrow morning, so it will be fun to meet the teachers and see the school. I forgot back to school night Monday, and I feel really bad, so we will see. I am sure he will be fine. He also went and got his shots last week, and did so so GREAT. He didnt even cry, he (as well as I) was so proud. The crappy thing is the school nurse called a couple of days ago, and said he is missing one more shot. GREAT, so today we will be doing that. Good times. A few weeks ago we had the Martinez family reunion. They rented a blow up bouncer, fishing games and a golf showdown. It was alot of fun. I couldnt keep Ava out of the bouncer. Last Friday, My brother Mike got married. Lillian look beautiful, and the wedding was fun. Congratulations guys WE LOVE YOU! In between all that we have been doing play dates at the park, and swimming with some friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment