Who needs the beach, when you have seven peaks wave pool. :) My friend Kristal and I took the kids Thursday for a fun day of swimming. I have never taken the kids there and was a little scared, but to my surprise, they did so awesome. Damon was having a blast with two of his best buds, Cy and Blair. They were just killing me the whole time. We rented the triple tube and they were carrying it around like little army men. It was the cutest thing. Damon was also excited to go down the slides ALL BY HIMSELF. He did great, I am such a worry wart. Ava had a "TOTALLY AWESOME" time too, thats all she kept saying after every slide, I just loved it. I cannot stand how cute she get over things. I really dont want them to grow up. :) So I got a early b-day present, of course, a camera, but this one was really needed. It fits in my purse, no more lugging around that big Nikon. Not that I am talking bad about my Nikon, because I LOVE IT. Its just to big to take around to activities. Any way back to point. I bought it online through Circuit City, so that I could just pick it up on the way to seven peaks, I ordered the memory card with it, because its needed. So I get to the peaks and open it up and the freaken card doesnt fit. Yeah, I was pretty upset. I only got like 4 pictures. AWWWWWWWWW..... Oh, well right, now I guess I will just have to go back :) ...
We are just full of events right now. Tonight we got most of our concrete done.... WAHOOOOO.... Can I just tell you what great friends we have too. Three of the best guys came over and worked their tails off. 14 yards of concrete. THANKS SO MUCH to DAVE, BEN, and FRED. Tim really couldnt have done it without you. I have to also THANK my Dad too for helping me this morning level and shovel gravel to get the rest prepared. He is such a trooper. Another bonus is that we dont need as much concrete as we thought, which means.... HELLLO SHOPPING for me... j/k Tim, dont have a heart attach just yet. lol...
Oh, and I cannot forget my little man, Damon Thanks for your hard work. He was out there too, leveling away. Thanks bud...
For a treat afterwards, my awesome sister took Damon to the city of fun carnival, here in A.F. Ava was to busy playing with her friends to want to go, which was probably better for my sister, because she was tired. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Kris. I hope you know how much Damon loves you and loves being with you. Your the greatest, and not just because you give him what ever he want..... :) Because you really know how to cheer him up and make him laugh, and listen to what he has to say. We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment