Jul 17, 2007

Catching Up........

OK, I know its been a few weeks, sorry. We have been having some fun and crazy stuff going on. Right now we are prepping for concrete, yahoo... I am so sick of having dirty floor, and moping a hundred times a day. So now where do I start. We had a fun 4th of July at my moms house in Ogden. The kids always LOVE going to G-MA and Trampa's house. We spent a few extra days there, which was really nice. Damon really enjoys his bike rides with grandpa, and Ava loves just hanging with grandma, as do I. I brought their swimming suits and they had fun running through the sprinklers. Of course Ava just wanted her swimming suit on and watched Damon. They also had a gang load of fireworks to let off too, thanks to my awesome sister, Kris. I dont like to spend alot on fireworks, so I bought Damon just a smaller case, well I guess that wasnt enough, so my sister went and spent another 130 bucks to get him more. Man was he a happy camper. THANKS AUNT KRIS.



We have also been to see a few movies too.
LOVED this movie. Damon was so excited, he is ready to go see it again. They did such an awesome job with the special effects. Cant wait to buy it. He also worked his little tail off trying to earn his money to buy the big OPTIMUS PRIME. It was 40 bucks and I wasnt about to just give it to him, so he mowed the lawn, did dishes, laundry, made his bed and cleaned his room everyday for 3 weeks, before the movie came out. Good job, Damon.. I am so proud of you for sticking with it.
Next I saw What a cute movie. It wasnt what I expected, but turned out better than I thought. I just love Katherine, she is a great.
Then Friday night I went with my friend Misty to see . Can I just tell you how cool this show was. I really want to start reading the books now. Misty has read them all, well all but the last one and it is so interesting to hear her talk about how some things in the show are different than the book. I think I am going to have to start reading them.
Last but certainly not least, my sister took the kids on Saturday to see
I wish I could have went with them to see it. It looks so cute and funny. They really seemed to have liked it, and of course they love being with Aunt Kris. Thanks Kris.
I know this is a forever long entry. I am almost done.

Last Thursday, Misty and I took the kids to the Hogle Zoo. Ava was so funny, she just LOVED all the animals. They had a great time. I havent been there in a while, so it was so neat to see their reactions now that they are a little bit older. Thanks Misty for a great time and good suggestion to go.





















No comments: