


This morning we ventured off to the dino museum with the kids babysitter and some others. The kids were way excited to see Sarah, since they havent seen her in two months. Ava is always asking to go back to her house, so I am glad that she loves her that much. I have to keep telling her when school starts we will go again, but she just doesn't understand it all. They had a great time though. Ava was amazed at how "HUGE" the dinosaurs were. Plus the added bonus of searching for them was quite exciting too. We went to the one in Vernal last summer and it was neat, but they dont have much activities like this one. After we had lunch outside on the grass and enjoyed the nice breeze. Earlier this week I took them to the park to play and have lunch and after they laid with me in the shade and took a break. Damon said he is really starting to like to relax, he said "sometimes I do just need to take a break." I am just glad he is starting to realize this. The kid goes non-stop. I really dont know how I keep up with him sometimes.
Tim also took the kids to Chuck E Cheese last night while I went to bunko. They brought back this cute picture and I just had to post it.

No comments:
Post a Comment