

I haven't blogged in a week because life has been crazy busy. First off, last weekend we discovered another hole in our yard. We had a hole last summer about 4' by 6' wide and about 5 feet deep. NO JOKING. Well it happened again in another spot. Well come to find the stupid, lazy, cheap excavating company that did the work on our neighborhood decided that instead of hauling off the LARGE trees that were here they would just dig a nice trench and BURY them in our back yards. So, Tim spent the weekend digging them out, and tearing up the yard. Let me tell you how much I hate the site of dirt right now. On a brighter side to all this Damon has been enjoying the dirt. He was lovin life. He also built himself a fire pit so we could roast some s'mores. Funny kid. Tim ended up making a bigger one so we could actually have a fire.Then Damon had some of his friends over to join in the fun. Ava has also started dance lesson, she goes on Tuesday mornings for an hour. She is so cute and she absolutely loves it. The next day she woke up and said she was ready to go again, it was hard to explain to her that she only goes once a week. While we were there, Damon heard some music in the next class over, so he went to check it out and saw that there were boys dancing to hip hop music. So I decided to give him a try. He started last week and did a great job. He gets nervous when I am watching, but it is so cute and right down his alley. I forgot my camera because I was video recording both of them so Tim could see, so I will have to post pictures later this week. On top of all this I have had wedding and family pictures, and invites for a church activity to work on. Let me tell you how much I would like a new computer right now. :) This one is just so slow with all the stuff we have on it. I need one just for my photoshop. Maybe soon, huh.
3 comments:
Hi Anita,
It's Rachel's mom. Just wanted to say you have one very handsome son there. You best get ready for the teen years and the bevy of girls who will be chasing after him. :-)
Thanks Luana, I must say as his mom and without sounding snobby that I agree with you 100%. He is already such a little ladies man. BTW, How are you guys doing? I hear you are coming to Utah soon.
We are very sad that Wesely will be leaving us at the end of the month. I can't wait for retirement so that we can come back to Utah and live near family.
Post a Comment