Jun 8, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!

Today my baby girl turned THREE. awwwwww.... so frighting. I cannot believe it.
She was so so cute today. This morning I took her to take a few pictures and she was so great. Usually I have such a hard time with her, but she was willing today. Then Damon and I took her to Target and let her pick out a gift from him. Of course Damon was trying to get her to get something he liked, like a transformer, but she settled on a huge polly pocket set. I tried to talk her out of it, but of course I lost. What can I say its her DAY. Later she had all her friends over for a party I hope she will never forget, but I am sure she will being so young. My awesome sister-in-law, Lisa does Princess parties and she came today as Princess Aurora.(Sleeping Beauty) Oh my gosh the reaction from these girls was PRICELESS. She danced and sang with them, did their make-up, and gave them all a little bracelets, and Ava got a real tiara, that was "princess Aurora's when she was little and grew out of it and now Ava needs to take care of it for her" She did such an awesome job. THANKS LISA you are the best. I really dont know how I am going to top this party.



















1 comment:

Rachel said...

Much better...now I can see the writing. Those pictures of Ava are really cute. How did you get little miss stubborn to smile for them? :)