Apr 5, 2011

{just some things}

So let me begin with Miss Pretty's AWESOME first Grade teacher, Heather. She is so amazing with kids and teaches them so much. Im going to be very sad when we will no longer get to see Miss Heather.  A few weeks ago she planned a walking field trip to the local 7-ll to let the kids spend their money they earned in class. REAL MONEY, her own money, Each kid earned $3.50, and got to learn the VALUE of real cash. it was so fun. I loved watching them add up how many things they could get with their money so they didnt go over. VERY SMART KIDS!!!  

the other day the kids had PJ DAY at school!!!  the first graders also did a read a thon, Ava loves David Shannon books!! Hes quite the funny writer.

my sister bought these PJ's for DV, they are so cool. I want a pair.

Im probably going to get killed for posting this one, but I couldnt help it. This Mr of mine is always making me laugh.  he said its the future him. bald and double chinned. haha, rest assured I made him fix his hair right away. :)

GET OUT and see this one. DV made sure we were there the night it opened, so glad we went.  We were ALL laughing so hard.

And.... if you like pulled pork, you HAVE to try this place, Its in Lindon. I have eaten there twice already in two weeks,some of  my friends and I ate there for lunch the other day  and I just HAD to take the MR on our awesome date night. great food  at such a great price.

1 comment:

Amber said...

What a fun idea that the teacher did. It makes such a difference having a great teacher. Your kids are growing up so fast! Love D's pajamas!!