Apr 17, 2011

{spring break}

I dont know how much I can really call it spring, but the kids sure had a break from school and it was nice and relaxing. 
Monday little miss had a friend over from dance, Avery, they hit it off first day they meet. why am I surprised, I dont know, little miss seems to make friends where ever she goes. :) I was busy cleaning out our dump,{ I mean garage}, so I forgot to get a cute picture of them playing together.

Tuesday: the kids played so well together Monday that I had to take them to play. so we called, {ok texted}some friends and off to JUMP ON IT we went. the kidlets have been dying to try the new foam pit, but unfortunately for little miss you have to be 9 to enter. however, its quite small and big D said it wasnt as fun as he thought it would be. and then poor little miss threw up, so his time got cut a little short.
big D just landed


Wednesday we meet up with friends again to check out the new Provo Beach Resort. pretty cool place I must say, and entertained for hours.


I think next time the mr and i will have to try this rope course, the kidlets LOVED it.





little miss' first time playing croquet
wouldn't be complete without a carousel ride

goofy bunch



 Thursday, little miss and my little niece {ok,older, but still my niece} had a sleepover complete with makeovers and girl talk.
how awesome are those curls

the complete look, love this girl of mine
 Friday we headed out with our awesome friends to roast hot dogs and s'mores. the kidlets had a blast feeding the ducks and running around with their friends. and the mr and I got some time in with some of our favorite peeps.so its really a win win.





really, dont know what either one of these girls are doing, but i laugh every time i see it.



Saturday we headed to the gma's and gpa's for some fishing and shopping. of course I send the camera with the mr and he ALWAYS forgets to take pictures. whats wrong with him :)

and there you have it. we survived the week and cant wait for warmer weather. big D cant wait to go camping and take some road trips. I told him he better start getting along with little miss or no road trips will be happening. they can barley make it the one hour to gma's

1 comment:

Amanda and Tyler said...

Anita! It's sooooo good to hear from you. I miss you too. And I am moving back up! I am so glad! I've been commuting and it's not so fun. And, I am really jealous that you guys all went lazer tagging for Laura'a birthday and I didn't go. That was stupid of me. Lazer tagging is awesome. Can we please go? That would be great! :) I need to be better at blogging. I am going to do a 30 day picture challenge to get back in to blogging.