Apr 26, 2011

{easter weekend}

 easter weekend a busy weekend. mr d had a swim meet bright and early saturday morning. it was his first time swimming the 50 fly. he was so nervous, but he did so AWESOME!!! he did however get a DQ because one arm came out of the water before the other. BUT Im still so proud. The butterfly is probably one of the hardest strokes out there, and I was actually told by another swim parent that I was a mean mom for even putting him in it his first year, but he did awesome and he finished with a good time. who is he to tell me im mean!!!! mr d wanted to swim it and he did just that. GO Damon!!!

around 10 little miss had a soccer game. man it sure was hard picking a child, but since the Mr didnt make all of her games he took her to her game and I stayed back with mr d. I was again told by this same swim parent I should just make little miss join the swim team so I didnt have to choose and ran all over the place. although he was saying all this jokingly it was still annoying. I said we dont mind and we make it work, and thats exactly what we do to ALLOW our kids to be who they want to be not what I want them to be to make life easier for me. {can you tell im annoyed, haha}
besides look how cute she looks playing what she loves

later that evening we heading up to the Mr's sister house to play with cousins, dye eggs and just relax.

mr d even got some bow and arrow lessons. {can you guess what he will be requesting for x-mas}



sunday morning was our traditional indoor hunt for eggs and easter baskets. I love that mr d still gets so excited to find his basket.

he loves them sour heads

little miss was getting upset, easter bunny hid them a little better this year.


Happy Easter!!!!

No comments: